CLFMA OF INDIA is a Non-Profit Organization and an Apex Chamber, nurturing “One Voice” of the Livestock Industry.
It was formed in the year 1967 with the objective of helping the promotion of overall animal husbandry, including the promotion of the concept of balanced feeding of animals in accordance with their nutritional requirements for deriving from them maximum output through productivity improvement. It was broad-based to include members from all sectors of livestock production during 2002.
CLFMA has a membership base of around 250 nos. representing Dairy, Aqua, Poultry, and other sectors related to the Indian Livestock Industry viz. manufacturers and suppliers of feed additives, raw materials, feed plant and machinery, Laboratory equipment and also breeders, integrators, meat processors and exporters, vaccine manufacturers, animal health, etc.
On 16th February, 2023, CLFMA’s Election was held in the Extra-Ordinary General Meeting (EGM) and the new leadership team took charge for the period 2022-2024. The outgoing Chairman Mr. Neeraj Kumar Srivastava, Managing Director, South Asia & South – East Asia, Novus International, expressed his appreciation and conveyed his best wishes to the new team led by Mr. Suresh Deora, Director – S.A. Pharmachem Pvt. Ltd., who got elected as the new Chairman of CLFMA OF INDIA for the period 2022-2024.
Mr. Neeraj Kumar Srivastava outgoing Chairman said that, it was indeed a great pleasure to work with CLFMA as a Chairman and after 2 years CLFMA has decided to appoint Mr. Suresh Deora, who is an accomplished, talented business leader having a vast experience in managing the businesses of Livestock Sector as a whole and is actively involved into Human & Animal Nutritional business.
Mr. Suresh Deora, is also the Chairman of Indian Red Cross Society – Mumbai, President and Trustee of KARM, Hon. General Secretary of India – China Chamber of Commerce and Industry. He presides over many education institutes. He is a well-seasoned and networked businessman connected with many industry stake holders including government authorities, BIS, FSSAI, etc and under his Stewardship, we anticipate CLFMA would continue to grow to greater heights.
He thanked Mr. Neeraj Kumar Srivastava and CLFMA and said that, it was a great honour to be appointed as Chairman in a renowned association like CLFMA, as it is the single leading voice of the Animal Husbandry Industry. He promised to do his level best to help CLFMA work for the benefit of its’ members and the industry at large. He added that he was truly honoured and thrilled to carry the great legacy of many distinguished leaders, which has served the livestock industry for more than 5 decades. He promised to do his level best towards building the visibility of CLFMA, its image & reputation and working towards betterment of the livestock industry.
He also said that Mr. Neeraj Kumar Srivastava’s team has done a great job especially with regard to government engagements and conducting relevant seminars during his tenure.
Following Office Bearers were elected for the period 2022 – 2024
1. Chairman : Mr. Suresh Deora, S. A. Pharmachem Pvt. Ltd.
2. Dy. Chairman : Mr. Sumit Sureka, Shivshakti Agro (India) Pvt. Ltd.
3. Dy. Chairman : Mr. Divya Kumar Gulati, Nurture Aqua Technology Pvt. Ltd.
4. Dy. Chairman : Mr. Naveen Pasuparthy, Nanda Feeds Pvt. Ltd.
5. Dy. Chairman : Mr. Sandeep Kumar Singh, Godrej Agrovet Ltd.
6. Hon. Secretary : Mr. Abhay Shah, Spectoms Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
7. Treasurer : Mr. Nissar F. Mohammed, Coastal Exports Corporation
8. Immediate Past Chairman : Mr. Neeraj Kumar Srivastava, Novus Animal Nutrition (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Executive Director : Ms. Chandrika Venkatesh
The other members of the Managing Committee 2022 – 2024 comprises of:
9. Dr. Prashant Shinde : Cargill India Pvt. Ltd.
10. Mr. Anil M : KSE Limited
11. Dr. Devender Hooda : Huvepharma SEA (Pune) Pvt. Ltd.
12. Mr. R. Ramkutty : Niswin Enterprises
13. Dr. Saikat Saha : Evonik India Pvt. Ltd.
14. Mr. Ramakanth V. Akula : The Waterbase Limited
15. Mr. Vijay Bhandare : Bhavani Agrovet Pvt. Ltd.
16. Mr. Abhay Parnerkar : Godrej Tyson Foods Ltd.
17. Mr. R. Lakshmanan : Shanthi Feeds Pvt. Ltd.
18. Mr. Balaram Bhattacharya : Indian Herbs Specialities Pvt. Ltd.
19. Mr. K. Narender Reddy : Natural Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
20. Dr. Anup Kalra : Ayurvet Limited
21. Dr. Vijay Makhija : Intervet India Pvt. Ltd.
22. Mr. Jaison John : U. S. Soybean Export Council, Inc.
CLFMA Managing Committee 2022-2024