Germany, Essen. Evonik and its academic partners will deliver eight abstracts outlining their latest research findings in dairy cow nutrition solutions – with a particular focus on the essential amino acid, methionine – at this year’s American Dairy Science Association (ADSA) Annual meeting (Kansas City, June 19-22).
“We’re delighted to be back at ADSA, one of the world’s biggest dairy conferences,” says Dr. Kiran Doranalli, head of Ruminant Solutions at Evonik. “We’re looking forward to engaging with representatives from all areas of the industry and sharing information and expertise as the sector works together to help feed our growing population in a sustainable way.”
Evonik has collaborated with several universities on the following abstracts:
- Meta-regression analyses of the relationship between plasma concentrations and duodenal flows of amino acids in dairy cows.
- Measures of Amino Acids best associated with milk true protein.
- Alterations in skeletal muscle transcriptome in response to ethyl-cellulose rumen-protected methionine during the periparturient period in dairy cows.
- Metabolomic profiling reveals marked effects of ethyl-cellulose rumen-protected methionine on skeletal muscle during the periparturient period in dairy cows.
- Effects of ethyl-cellulose rumen-protected methionine on skeletal muscle abundance of insulin signaling, protein turnover, and antioxidant proteins during the periparturient period in dairy cows.
- Colostrum microbiome and plasma metabolome in heifer calves are altered in response to ethyl-cellulose rumen-protected methionine during late-pregnancy.
- Daily top-dressing of rumen-protected methionine affects the global endometrial epigenome in postpartum dairy cows.
- Embryonic epigenome modification induced by maternal feed supplementation of rumen-protected methionine in dairy cows
At ADSA, Evonik will be explaining how its various products and services can help producers optimize dairy nutrition, as well as present its latest research findings.
Evonik and its distributor and partner RP Nutrients together will be exhibiting on booth 507 and 606.