The following questions asked by Mr. Vijay Sardana, were discussed actively by captains of poultry industry who attended INSPIRE seminars at Bangalore, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Kolkata, Pune and Karnal:
- What are the Emerging Important Issues faced by Poultry Industry in your area?
- How to minimize Cost of Production without compromising on Efficiency?
- How to Improve Consumption of Poultry Products & create profitable Markets?
- How to maximize Profitability without compromising on Quality & Efficiency?
- Feed cost saving by using enzymes in broiler and layer feeds
- How to improve productivity
- How to minimize impact of diseases
- How to control fly problems
- What are misunderstandings of modes of action of Xylanases?
- How to assay xylanases?
- How to compare different NSP-degrading enzymes?
- How Superdosing of Quantum Blue complements use of Econase XT?
- How Corn Quality Service helps customers to formulate diets?
Dr. Chandrasekaran highlighted following issues and gave solutions as well:
Dr. Robert Ten Doeschate, Technical Director (EMEA), AB Vista and Dr. Gilson Gomes, Global Technical Manager, AB Vista (both from UK) presented summary of research presentations on non-starch polysaccharide (NSP) enzymes presented at “The International INSPIRE Forum”which was conducted at Scotland in April 2014. Highlights of their presentations were as follows:
Mr. Ari Kiviniemi, Global Sales Director and Dr. Dinesh Bhosale, Regional Sales Director gave presentations on AB Vista’s growth and future plans.